Monday, February 23, 2009

OFG Spring Celebrations on Etsy!






I finally finished up some Spring creations for the Old Farmhouse House Gathering Celebration on Etsy! I think it begins February 26th but I will let you know for sure when the time comes! Lots of mice are still invading my home..... need to get a few cats made up! Anyway........... I have one in an old laddle, one in a terra cotta pot and one in a wooden box with a light. All of them have fabric flowers worked into the creation. Check out the tiny little bouquet of flowers in their hands. I will be listing the one on a pinkeep tonight but the rest need to wait until the OFG Spring Celebration begins.








My husband and I spent all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon in the woodshed! We have lots of new cupboards and chests in the works. Now all I need is a nice warm day to start painting! Until then.......................... I just listed this mini cupboard on Etsy. We used one of my favorite JH Williams print for the door and I painted it New England Red. Need to get back to work because I have lots more to finish up before hubby comes home from work!

7 comments:

  1. Teresa I LOVE your little mice, they are so adorable. Your mini cupboard looks wonderful too. I know what I will be adding to my wish list, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    your mice are adorable! The cupboard looks great in that red. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, WOW, I love those mice! I am putting an order in for some for our shop! So the woodshop is open for the season? LOL...
    I love what you and your husband create. What talent you both have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mice are too cute! Love the cupboard as well!

    Hugs,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa that cupboard is beautiful. I love those mice so darn cute .


    Hugs
    Renae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope you are having a wonderful day!